Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things I'd like to accomplish

Inspired by my friend Susan, who was, in turn, inspired by another.

-Get a full time Librarian job where I can make a difference
-Get a 2nd Masters and/or a PhD
-Publish a paper or study
-Learn to speak, read and write in Spanish
-Travel to Spain
-Travel in Mexio
-Travel to Greece and Italy
-Run a 1/2 Marathon
-Run a full Marathon
-Get fit enough to run in shorts comfortably
-Buy a really fabulous, very expensive dress
-Buy a pair Louboutin shoes
-Find a really cute swimsuit
-Have pretty toes
-Make mole from scratch
-Make the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie, with a butter recipe
-Get a kitchen table
-Entertain friends around said table
-Buy and renovate a 1920s Bungalow or a Mid-Century Modern Ranch
-Get veneers
-Have a really big party with all my friends and family
-Visit a large, amazing farmer's market
-Live in Austin again
-Pay off my student debt
-Buy myself a car
-Take my parents out for dinner

No comments: