Sunday, October 4, 2009

In my 28th year....

In my 28th year I will:

1. Get a great reference librarian position somewhere where I can contribute and be successful
2. Achieve my goal weight
3. Run a 1/2 marathon
4. Spend lots of time with my best friends and my family
5. Take Collin to Chicago
6. Focus on paying my student loans
7. Pay off my credit card debt
8. Go to a roller derby match
9. Make another trip to the Menil Gallery in Houston
10. Frame our unframed prints
11. Take more photographs, film and digital
12. Volunteer my time to help people and/or animals
13. Try my best to be more understanding
14. Make that chocolate chip cookie recipe from the NY Times
15. Only buy clothes that are unique and express my personality
16. Save some money every month for emergencies and for the future

No comments: